laser flame plasma cutting of metal processing bending Poland
laser flame plasma cutting of metal processing bending Poland
laser flame plasma cutting of metal processing bending Poland
laser flame plasma cutting of metal processing bending Poland
laser flame plasma cutting of metal processing bending Poland
laser flame plasma cutting of metal processing bending Poland
laser flame plasma cutting of metal processing bending Poland

Laser cutting, metal cutting: laser, plasma, flame / processing, metal bending - Poland

laser flame plasma cutting of metal processing bending PolandThe company was founded by three experienced entrepreneurs, operating on the Polish market for many years and have proven successful in the field. The company started its activity in 2002. In 2004 the company moved its production to Płock. Currently, the company has at its disposal a new energy-saving, production room covering 1,400 m2

We provide services in the field of laser cutting out of any shapes of metal plate and other combustible materials by means of German contour band saws by Trumpf. Laser cutting guarantees repeatability of part execution with high accuracy. Laser contour band saws guarantee quick making of very complicated parts of metal plate at much lower costs than with the use of traditional methods. Laser cutting is a modern, the quickest and the most precise method of all presently used metal plate cutting methods. Parts made with the use of this technology rarely need additional processing.

Our company has won the tender organized by Kongskilde to produce parts for agricultural machinery and signed a cooperation agreement for 5 years. Guaranteed orders within the commercial contracts with Kongskilde utilize our production capacity in about 60%, the remaining 40% processing capacitywe can offer the Polish entrepreneurs who have no such a modern machine park. It is worth mentioning that the quality of products made of laser technology is incomparably greater at lower cost than traditional methods.

Cutting of metal

laser flame plasma cutting of metal processing bending Poland

Our services include laser cutting of any shape from sheet metal and other combustible materials with the help of German company Trumpf sheet metal cutting machines. Laser cutting provides repeatability of parts with high accuracy. Laser cutters provide fast cutting of the very complicated metal parts at a cost much lower than traditional methods. Laser cutting is a modern, the fastest and most accurate method of sheet metal cutting. Parts made ​​by this technology rarely need additional metalworking. The advantages of laser cutting: smooth and clean surface (no finishing operations), saving material by the presence of a narrow kerf, high speed and flexibility of the process. Our company has three modern cutting machines for:
- laser cutting
- plasma cutting
- flame cutting


More information...

Processing of metal

laser flame plasma cutting of metal processing bending Poland

Parts requiring more detailed metal processing (finishing) are made on CNC milling drill brand Chiron. Drilling and milling machine FZ22L "Chiron" (controlled by a computer, the dimension of the work table 490x3550 with 4 hydraulic clamps; 36 slots for 56 tools ø 1 ø 51mm, thickness of workpieces 5 - 100mm)

We also offer bending on a press brake
- press power - 170 tonnes
- the maximum bending length 3050 mm
- bending thickness 5 mm on the whole length of the working
- a shorter distance it is possible to bend thicker material

More information...